Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changes ...

Well, on Monday 7th September I became unemployed, for the first time in 15 1/2 years. As you might expect, it's likely to take a little while to get used to it.

For those that know of this change, and have cared enough to ask me "what next?", I've replied "I'm simply not sure yet!".

I'm certain there are many opportunities out there just waiting to be found - and maybe as my wider network of friends and ex-colleagues become aware of this change, then even more will present themselves.

For the moment though, I'm happy to take some time out with my family, catch my breath, and maybe do a little more blogging :-).

Until next time,

Stuart

Silver Fox

6 comments:

Trevor Dodd said...

If you are adventurous this is a great time to try something new.

classyadele said...

Ahh...venturing towards a new horizon, I see? All the best, Stuart.

Anonymous said...

well thats not a total surprise...

Stuart Bale said...

Anonymous - not sure what you mean - can you elaborate?

Anonymous said...

Stuart I am shocked! You were the face of Xero to the accounting community and we have all known and trusted you for years. Xero either has no money or no idea what accountants need - either way I am sure when I discuss this with my fellow accountants they will also feel concerned about our future involvment with Xero - David

Iris Myandowski said...

Good luck to you! The job market is tough. I've had to take a job at Arby's. Whatever must be done to put food on the table!